Deer vs. Lifted Suburban =

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Nice. Glad you lucked out but should have brought it home and made some jerky

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad your okay. But seriously next time you hit something didn't see it al all and possibly ran it over after you have to stop!!!!!! I can tell you a very horrible story about somebody I know who didn't know what they hit and didn't stop at about the same speed and it almost ruined their life.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was a deer, I'm sure of it. That's why title of the thread is what it is. I live in the country and saw him hit my truck. Would you like me to bag the deer hair up for you and sent it over?

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hit one on power tour this year with my Camaro.$11k in damages but state farm let me up grade to ZL1 front end for difference in part price, $10.96. Quite a deal now it looks better than ever.

Time for any upgrade since deer is an act of God and usually no deductible.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just washed the truck and a really small dent and minor scuffs. Blends right in lol.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hit one on power tour this year with my Camaro.$11k in damages but state farm let me up grade to ZL1 front end for difference in part price, $10.96. Quite a deal now it looks better than ever.

Time for any upgrade since deer is an act of God and usually no deductible.
I was wondering what ever happen to your car. Guess I missed that it got upgrades

arveetek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I smacked one head-on last fall. I was able to see it and slam on the brakes, but still hit pretty hard. I'm REALLY glad I had the Westin brush guard installed. It took the brunt of the force and protected my grill, headlights, etc. Only damage was a bent lower crossbar on the grill guard. I was quite surprised at how well the grill guard actually held up and did its job, considering it's only held on with 4 small bolts.

Casey

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
hit one in my old lighting one time. I locked it up and almost got stopped but hit her anyway :( ... she spun around ran off then came back and ran full force into the pass door, while I was sitting still!!!! decided to SLOWLY drive away and she fallowed the truck about 20 yards and nailed it again WTF !?!?! after that I just gunned it and took off.

OP
OP
bowtiefreak

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was in a full run I saw him and he was basically next too me. I think braking would have been worse for me