Dead Electrical Ports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eighthtry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Denali XL in. My frustration lately with newer cars is dead ports with ignition off. I cannot keep my earpiece charged up so I can use it when I get in.

So how can I make ports live? I think I will have a live port in the back, but that does me no good.

Or maybe wire a new port somewhere up front that will work?

OP
OP
E

Eighthtry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe the Aux Power Outlet (12V one) is always on.
I checked the Aux Power Outlet. No luck. The USB port is hot. Don't know about the Micro C. Thanks for the reply. I assumed the setup was the same as my 2018 Z06.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2023 Denali XL in. My frustration lately with newer cars is dead ports with ignition off. I cannot keep my earpiece charged up so I can use it when I get in.

So how can I make ports live? I think I will have a live port in the back, but that does me no good.

Or maybe wire a new port somewhere up front that will work?
sometimes a fuse can be moved to another position so the associated port is live all the time, you would need to check the manual and/or fuse's which are usually on the drivers side end of the dash which can be accessed with the door open