De-badged Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DenaliCountry

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would this tactic work to remove the Tahoe letters from the sides ?

Previous owner tried to paint or plasti dip them but they are peeling. Thoughts on redoing the black out vs removal?
Yes, same method on the door badges works perfectly. I have done it on every vehicle I have owned.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll find just by simply removing the YUKON badges that all of a sudden people seem very confused as to what the vehicle is...tire store guy, body shop guy and tint guy all kinda looked at it with a puzzled look on their faces until I told them its just a yukon which is surprising to me as they all work in the automotive field

Trent88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks awesome! You needed new tires already? I loved the Michelins on my old Denali. How do they ride in the new model with the thicker sidewall?
Good eye! When my order was placed the black 22” wheels were on constraint, so we just went with stock 20” to get the order pushed through. And my dealer had a set coming in as accessory and let me pick which tires I wanted. So far I love them, only about 150 miles on them. Ride is great.

Mozess523

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all - Anyone have any pictures of a completely de-badged 21-22 Yukon Denali? I removed the GMC and Yukon logos (left the Denali badge) off the tailgate and now thinking about taking it a step further with the door badges. Anyone have any pictures? Trying to get a sense for what it looks like before I do it.

Thanks in advance.
Friend has one, I will ask him to de-badge it and send the photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rscimeca