Custom Panhard bar & RLTA/RLCA FINALLY ARRIVED!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Damn I wished I waited b4 getting the spohn panhard. I will definetly order the adjustable RLTA/RLCA from this site. Looking good whiteout!!

SS HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please keep us informed on the popping noise. I will be purchasing these if it stops your popping. The only thing is, Which one is stopping the popping or is it a combination of the two?

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
So I was able to test her out alittle today n get on it. it seems to have cured my popping noise. I tried my best to make it clunk/pop, but no matter what I did, NO NOISE! Fixed my problem. It feels absolutely amazing now. Night n day from before. Its stiffer around corners and bumps, but is much smoother tho. Its like it doesnt flex nearly as much on bumps, and cornering is like on rails. Sure its a combination of both. The panhard repisitioning EVERYTHING back to center, probably allowing suspension to travel better. But the RLTAs being stiffer and not able to flex, the suspension seems stiffer but smoother, hard to explain how much better it feels. But Extremely impressed!!!! Now I just need those tb coils, and ill be set.
I was able to get brake cable over exhaust n mount to frame. I also wanted sway bar to be positioned closer to stock. So I had to grind the panhard bracket alittle so sway bar wouldnt hit. Will need alittle more tho. 2011-05-01_161443.jpg2011-05-01_174810.jpg
2011-05-01_161521.jpg
2011-05-01_191407.jpg

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Ya, dont know who makes em, but guy I bought Tahoe from said he added larger front and rear sway bars. When I ordered my poly bushings its a 1 1/2" front and 1 3/8" rear. They feel beefy for sure. Just got alot of parts painted at once on Friday.

I installed some helper bags today along with an onboard switch, gauge and compressor. I have been wanting to get a setup for awhile now, and neighbor hookd me up. It feels different for sure, but havent gotten the right pressure yet. Think I may need smaller bags anyways, since out of stock Tahoe and im lowered.

Anyone know what size bags I need for a 5" drop? Bag #s or how small of ones I need or what works best?

2011-05-02_150829.jpg2011-05-02_200356.jpg2011-05-02_150829.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Appreciate it bro. If nothing else, got the dimensions of panhard bar and RLTAs if planning on getting or making some.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bags that you need are going to depend on what coils you go with...if you have the tahoe coils, and go to TB coils, the bag is different..so you have to decide that first..

but it looks good man...I have yet to order my panhard bar...the helper bags in my tb coils helped a ton..this summer though I prolly will get the bar, just to center the rear..

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Need to edit that. I have a 1 3/8" front and 1 1/4" rear. Sorry, exhausted. So not that much bigger then stock that I remember. Idk, probably shoulda wrote this tomorrow when I culd think. Lol :sleepy10:

OP
OP
WHITEOUT

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Thanks Nick. I have McGaughy 5" coils, but in the future will get tb coils. Just wondering if I culd get smaller bags that wuld work now, but also in future? Think ur saying no tho? Right? Current bags r off stock Tahoe. They work, but cant put much psi before it lifts. Does dampen suspension, and feel better. Probably feels great with correct bags.
You shuld get that panhard bar for sure! Made suspension feel better and having rear centered is nice, n fir the price u cant beat it! I had taken close up pics of bars, welds, pipe ect.. But got deleted accidentlt. Gotta say, the bars themselves were very well made with great tig welds! Everything was well made, quality materials and the Daystar Poly bushings were flutted +. All in all Im really impressed with the 4 link bars from qualityairride.com . Spohns products seem great, but I havent had an opportunity to use myself and not taking anything away from there products. I just found a quality part thats comparable but cheaper then Spohns panhard bar n RLTAs. Just saying cause a couple people have asked me which is better.

I will keep posted how these are working since I have only had on for a few days. But still impressed with the difference everything made, and noise has gone away completely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JVega