Custom 12” enclosure for 07-15 Tahoe Yukon Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A great enclosure is worth switching sub and circles are the most common for future projects. Very nice box. I would grab if I didnt have a bench. Although I didnt consider a Rockford a 'quality' sub :).

OP
OP
Ponchonutty

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A great enclosure is worth switching sub and circles are the most common for future projects. Very nice box. I would grab if I didnt have a bench. Although I didnt consider a Rockford a 'quality' sub :).
Yeah well this is their “dealer only” line and not the ****** out Prime stuff. LOL

Last edited:

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rockford sux?

I dont think Rockford sux and I'm sure their higher levels like yours competes with the best. I have had subs/speakers like Dynaudio, Helix, old school Adire Audio that sounded better than my big retail store brand Kicker, Alpine, Rockford. I still liked those speakers (especially the Alpine type r's) but there were different levels. It all depends on what your ears are used to I guess. Regardless of the sub, THAT BOX IS AMAZING!!

OP
OP
Ponchonutty

Ponchonutty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think Rockford sux and I'm sure their higher levels like yours competes with the best. I have had subs/speakers like Dynaudio, Helix, old school Adire Audio that sounded better than my big retail store brand Kicker, Alpine, Rockford. I still liked those speakers (especially the Alpine type r's) but there were different levels. It all depends on what your ears are used to I guess. Regardless of the sub, THAT BOX IS AMAZING!!

Thanks for the compliments on the box. Yes, many subs/amps are very good depending on what you are going for. I love JL Audio but can’t bear the pricing. PowerBass is awesome for the money too!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts