Current Constraints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonedog

Reaction score
Not sure that’s what it means. When I asked my dealer, he said those were no longer an option, rather, they were STANDARD on the Denali. In other words, you can get one with bench seats and non-powered console.
I could be wrong but that’s what he said.

Elise201424

Reaction score
What I have been told is diesel is on restraint until February. Max tow is at 30% available nationwide.Rear entertainment is on supplier hold until March

Max tow is expected to be available fully in March also. So it looks like unless you’re selected to be one of those lucky ducks out of a pool then your order is going to go through sometime after March if you have max tow/ultimate package/diesel

Last edited:

Driver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My dealer told me today my 22 Denali XL Ultimate wont be accepted due to the power sliding center console and rear seat entertainment. Was told he cant order Ultimate without the rear seat entertainment?? Also said if he opts for the non power console it installs the bench seat.

dcyy

Reaction score
So if you have an accepted order and TPW for a Yukon Denali but not scheduled to be built until next month what happens due to current contstraints on standard sliding console- no build or console and bench seats. Have already been notified of no SF2 wheel availability and no Front/Rear Park Assist. May have to wait for 23's.

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your order should be built within the constraints when accepted. Your dealer submits BUILDABLE orders for that week's TPW. Rare to change your order after that unless it was a supplier missing a deadline.

oxfordrebel55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered Yukon XL Denali just after new years. Was told that rear seat entertainment system is the reason Denali Ultimate package orders aren't being filled. Anyone know what the hold up there is?

cgator67

Reaction score
Ordered Yukon XL Denali just after new years. Was told that rear seat entertainment system is the reason Denali Ultimate package orders aren't being filled. Anyone know what the hold up there is?
RSE is on constraint and unavailable to order.. so any packages that include that will also be unavailable. I think others here have reported that RSE is expected to be unavailable until March.

oxfordrebel55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Our dealership got a Yukon XL Denali in today and called us to see if we wanted it. Auto side steps, max towing package, 22'' wheels, and sunroof. Wife is kinda set on getting the RSE since we have 2 small kids. Kinda in a bit of a delima that needs a decision quickly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401