Costco Onstar Deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yep. I recently let my 1 month free onstar expire on my ‘21 Yukon. Just got my promo code from Costco (35% off) and am considering adding it back. One thing I can’t tell is how long the discount lasts (1 month, 1 year?)

GMCya

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just called and had it applied. The adviser told me it was a permanent discount, so no expiration date

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have Costco at this time so how does this work for me? Get new membership, receive promo code, call Onstar and have them apply it to my existing subscription?

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't need any discount code or membership to Costco. Just tell the Onstar rep what you are willing to pay and 9 times out of 10 they can make it work. On our 2021 Tahoe and my son's 2017 Cruze we have the remote access plan for $8.99 a month and unlimited data for $15.00 a month. These renew every month and will not change unless I cancel them. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia