Costco - $1K off Tahoe/Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw an e-mail come through that Chevrolet is offering a $1K certificate on Tahoe and Suburban (I don't see anything for Yukon) for Costco members.

Looks like the offer goes is good until the New Year. Hopefully it works for some of you!

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow great find! At this point I would take either a Suburban or a Yukon XL if they could get one with the Duramax. But don't know how long that might be. As you say, hopefully some people will be able to take advantage of this!

Last edited:

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used this similar program back in 2021 when I got mine. Any money you can get off is a bargain.

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So that means $9K over list instead of $10K at many dealers..... LOL!

M Stewart

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took advantage of this a few years ago with my 2019 Tahoe Premier 6.2. It was a good deal that locked in a very low base price with every available rebate and the Costco gift card which is $1000 this time around. It put my bottom line near the price of low mileage used units that were available at the time. Worth checking out. My dealership found the color I wanted and transferred it as well.

navyseal334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a load of garbage. I was watching for this all October and took delivery on Oct 26! The program says delivery must be after Nov 1 :mad:

Hope others have better luck.

Derol

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have put a deposit down on a Tahoe that is "in transit". How do i find out if the dealership i am buying it from will honor the promotion? Do i just ask them (i am wary of asking because i really don't trust dealerships lol). I tried checking through the costco website but of course it doesn't show my dealership or any for that matter because of the shortage and supply chain issues. Anyone know if all dealerships are in the Costco program?

Thanks,

Ole

Cryptocap

Reaction score
I have put a deposit down on a Tahoe that is "in transit". How do i find out if the dealership i am buying it from will honor the promotion? Do i just ask them (i am wary of asking because i really don't trust dealerships lol). I tried checking through the costco website but of course it doesn't show my dealership or any for that matter because of the shortage and supply chain issues. Anyone know if all dealerships are in the Costco program?

Thanks,

Ole
Not all dealerships are in the program. Also, it is usually only 1 or 2 individuals at those approved dealerships that work with the Costco program.

TrucksNStuff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you read the fine print, this Costco rebate is good at any Chevy dealer. Not just the ones in the Costco auto program. It works the same as any other manufacturer rebate. Costco auto program dealers are something else entirely, they essentially have some deal with Costco where they sell cars near invoice price (also I haven’t found a single dealer available for the Costco auto program in over 30 zip codes I searched all over the east coast). That is not the same as this rebate/incentive currently active.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71