Corsa Sport on 2015 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DUBAI_GRANDE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you upload a driving by and inside ride video if possible thanks...

Cause im thinking between either corsa or borla for my denali

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have not seen the coras released yet for reg. length 2015 denali. I am waiting but wondering why its taking so long. They have released it for the 5.3 and xl 6.2 but not reg. 6.2?

OP
OP
Zack Brandau

Zack Brandau

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They've released for the 6.2L regular body as that is what my truck is in this thread.

zolt11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where? The link doesn't bring you to anything that can be purchased... Just says "need vehicle" No other 3rd party websites have it and I check with my GMC and they don't have it either. They all told me its not yet released? By the way it sounds awesome. Is it to much of a rumble at idle? Too loud inside for kids? Sounds great.... any help locating would be awesome, I just can't seem to find it.

Silo113

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I agree with zolt11...I called and they said it is not ready yet. I'm eagerly waiting! I'm not sure what version they put on your truck Zack.

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you post a link or tell us where you got it please. None of us can find it, been looking for a year.

Silo113

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They've released for the 6.2L regular body as that is what my truck is in this thread.

I called Corsa regarding '15/16 Denali non-XL exhaust and per John "We have completed development, and should have the system available late February"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cateyeburb