Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On her way to get fitted for a clear 3M bra & the trailer will follow after the Yukon is done....

3c0ebd55.jpg

8de1d491.jpg

3f0a5319.jpg

f3f279a1.jpg

a0e58eb1.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any update on the matching wheels for truck and trailer..

WE NEED MORE.. feed us more....

MOTOR is my main interest..

LOOKING good man

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
busy making moves ahaha

When I took the truck to get fitted for her bra, the guy and I were talking and it is apparently a bit more permanent then I originally thought, to the point of taking paint off when it comes off. I'm fine with that but I wanted to take care of some flaws to the hood head light cutouts and grill that would have looked worse with the clear bra.

She's perfect now though... After repainting the hood, and grill.....and for shit and giggles I hit the corner lights with some tint. I'll be working on finishing up the projector headlights.

Tinted corners, I'll wire them up soon to see the output but they look perfect. Camera makes them look darker then they are...

Don't mind the ugly stock Yukon headlights
0bf78dc7.jpg

84e5bd05.jpg

981d0437.jpg

Last edited:

Sekani's 96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Ive followed this thread all the way up until now an Ive got to say man your my inspiration that anything that can be done an u know what your doing for sure! An the ride is looking pretty Sweet btw

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
looks **** Copper. I wish there was a better way on the NBS trucks to "camouflage" all that garbage behind the grille .. :hmm:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks **** Copper. I wish there was a better way on the NBS trucks to "camouflage" all that garbage behind the grille .. :hmm:

You could probably fabricate a panel to put back there (painted black of course) and it would hide it pretty well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove