Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, that's true :hmm: Like you said, there has to be something you can do about it and keep it looking clean.....

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best bet is paint the trans, and radiator black and the supports..and then i would put a sheet of fine perforated aluminum painted black back there.. i think that the tighter perf would break things up a bit and mask the different items.. thats what i would do...

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in that beautiful open space will go something similar to this for the supercharger...

just the big one...
Intercooler.jpg

I'm thinking it will be one of the most badass things on the truck when she's done...a little hint of whats inside and some "mechanical beauty"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had poped the lenses off my old fog lights b/c the HID bulb was just a tad long and was contacting the metal shield that was infront of the incandecent bulb. The light output on these is going to be awesome especially with HIDs in the Hi's and Low's.

7db11408.jpg

eb2f6488.jpg

40d48186.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
will be like another head light.. lol.. i have a kit on order to do the same thing lol.........
should help to see a tad hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n