Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently I gutted my truck to completely redo the interior, starting with complete coverage with dynamat xtreame, and then a rubberized sound deadener material before the carpet pad and new ultra plush mass backed carpet goes down.
Why do I need all this sound insulation you ask…For a 8 speaker set up of Infinity Kappa perfect components, and 2 JL audio W6v2 subs. Oh it will also have surround sound thanks to the additional alpine processor PXA-H701 paired with my Alpine IVA-D310 & DVD changer all connected using fiber optic cable.
I will update as it progresses…

11222.jpg

DynamatXtreame.jpg

DynamatXtreame1.jpg

DynamatXtreame2.jpg

DynamatXtreame3.jpg

DynamatXtreame7.jpg

DynamatXtreame6.jpg

DynamatXtreame5.jpg

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn BIG MONEY!!!

Looks good though, should quiet the road noise down a lot as well

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually got a great deal on the Dynamat bulk packs on ebay. I've gone through 6 packs and might need one more....I've covered pretty much everything, even got it behind the rear A/C unit...
I need to quiet the cab down for when I'm done building my Painted to match performance built super charged 6L (Couple pictures...) Should be a 600+HP monster!

P1012100.jpg

P1011852.jpg

P1011861.jpg

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
He's been here for a while so he's not a newb.
One badass truck though.....

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out of the entire time I've been here..this is my first subscribed thread!

7 packs of dynamat? which ebay vendor are you using? ...and whats with the overkill masking job on the block? are you gonna paint it or something? And did you use a razor to cut the excess off????

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's been here for a while so he's not a newb.
One badass truck though.....

Lurking since May, but first posts were today... Just want more info, wanna copy the 6.0L build. ;)

I think he has the same paint colors as my old truck as well... if that's the corvette z06 orange

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove