Cooled Seats = Seat backside hot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonMex

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cooled seats get quite warm on the back side "vents-grills" of the front seat when cooling.

Enough not to use them as they make the 2nd row passengers too uncomfortable

Is that Normal?

Tyler424

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes that is normal. It is a very bad position but i guess that is where they put the vent. From the back seat it isn't too noticeable.

Kerrville15

Reaction score
There's been a lot of complaints about them especially in the trucks since there are no rear air vents so the backseat passengers get hot, but my kids haven't complained & I'm guessing that's because they have the A/C vents that they can crank up if they do get hot. You would think they would have found a better place for them; apparently Ram & Ford did.

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long does it take to cool down the seats? Seems mine take a long time (20 mins or longer) and at the highest setting it get cool but not so much. Also, is it only the bottom of the seat that cools down? The back on mine doesn't cool down at all just the bottom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hunter72

Latest posts