Cooled Seats in LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SCMODS

SCMODS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are not only ventilated, they 100% have some refrigerant circulating and cooling the underside and back of the seat.

GM Cooled Seats
Kiss Your Swamp @ss Goodbye!
(Still searching for a better tagline)

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
No ac...just fans...we build these systems at my work...its the air flow and ventilation that gives you the cool feeling

streetscraper1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are not only ventilated, they 100% have some refrigerant circulating and cooling the underside and back of the seat.

GM Cooled Seats
Kiss Your Swamp @ss Goodbye!
(Still searching for a better tagline)

No ac...just fans...we build these systems at my work...its the air flow and ventilation that gives you the cool feeling

So which is it? lol

OP
OP
SCMODS

SCMODS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not saying some cooled seats aren't fans pushing air but on my Tahoe the leather is much cooler to the touch than the air inside the vehicle. Something to do with a thermoelectric peltier effect device?

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We only use ours to cool it down after sitting outside for awhile. After that they get too cold for my taste.

ckl5899

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know if you have cooled seats? I have a 2011 Tahoe Z71 4X4 with heated seats but never really looked to see if i had cooled seats.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll have a button along with the heated seats button that has a snowflake on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZACKSTAHOE