Cooled Cup Holders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSN NVSN

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It has been a while since I posted on this forum. I originally started this adventure with a 2010 Tahoe Z71. Loved that truck, but eventually traded it. Wish I never got rid of it. Anyways long story short I am getting back to my love of Tahoe's and I am buying a 2017 Tahoe Premier next Saturday 6/23. It is a used GM Executive vehicle so its really low miles only 14,500 on the ODO.

I was wondering if any one has looked into putting cooled/heated cup holders into the Tahoe. I know they have this feature available is some luxury cars like Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc. I looked on ebay and amazon but did not find and good options. Anyone have any ideas?

I would also be interested if there is a cooler that fits directly into the arm console between the two front seats.

Thanks and looking forward to your ideas.

Max

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the gmt800, you could swap the regular cup holders for cooled and heated cup holders from the escalade ESV. Im not to sure if thats still a think, but I would look to see if a similar year fully loaded escalade had the feature and start there.

OP
OP
RSN NVSN

RSN NVSN

Reaction score
On the gmt800, you could swap the regular cup holders for cooled and heated cup holders from the escalade ESV. Im not to sure if thats still a think, but I would look to see if a similar year fully loaded escalade had the feature and start there.

Well thank you very much for your suggestion! I called my local Chevy dealer and turns out GM does offer the cooled/heated cup holders for the newer tahoe's 2017/2018! Man I am excited now! I'll be rollin in style with cold (hopefully) legal beverage...LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442