Console organizer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mg24yT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here is a link to a tray that looks like the one that came with my new 2022 Suburban LS without the moving power console. It lists compatibility for only the 2021 GM variants but it looks just like the one in my 2022.
It is not showing up on the Chevrolet accessory site.

Last edited:

therealbofa

Reaction score
Is it the power sliding console that is the issue? Haven’t been in a model without it but on our Yukon which has the sliding console, the interior space looks different/ shallower.
Not sure if it’s that or the lack of a ledge on the inside for it to hang from. Most that I’ve seen for previous Yukons/tahoes and for current 1500s have that. It definitely looks more shallow than non sliding though.

I measured the interior dimensions last night and might try a sock organizer for now. Sounds funny - but I think in found one that will fit and I just want to keep stuff somewhat organized.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s that or the lack of a ledge on the inside for it to hang from. Most that I’ve seen for previous Yukons/tahoes and for current 1500s have that. It definitely looks more shallow than non sliding though.

I measured the interior dimensions last night and might try a sock organizer for now. Sounds funny - but I think in found one that will fit and I just want to keep stuff somewhat organized.

Yea I am not sure either. The one linked a post or two up actually says w/o power sliding so I think that’s at least part of the issue. My Denali definitely looks more shallow than the one linked above.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone gets a confirmed fitment of the “Big Foot” tray let us know and send photos!

I say Bigfoot” because that apparently was the elusive search on finding a CLT ray for the 2021 models!

kcb14214

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say my wife hates the new center console. She liked the phone charger on the armrest and I have to agree. With it infront of the cupholder she lost her space for stuff And the armrest is just dead area. Also, I dont like that I have to have sunglass clips on the visor because they got rid of the upper sunglass spot.

therealbofa

Reaction score
Alright here’s what I came up with after measuring and spending wayyyy too much time scouring the internet. It’s a heavy duty silicone mold meant for meal prep. Fits great and will suffice until we see something better.

Attachments

• A11D9395-7870-43D9-8A9B-9440F2C77286.jpeg
    A11D9395-7870-43D9-8A9B-9440F2C77286.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 43

Jsenky

Reaction score
I have to say my wife hates the new center console. She liked the phone charger on the armrest and I have to agree. With it infront of the cupholder she lost her space for stuff And the armrest is just dead area. Also, I dont like that I have to have sunglass clips on the visor because they got rid of the upper sunglass spot.
Agree on all points

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Vehicle OCD lower console organizer for my Tahoe without sliding console. Had one on my 16 as well. I love them.

Might be able to trim it for sliding center console?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442