Console organizer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CougarCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone find a good console organizer for a 2021 Yukon/Tahoe? Looking for something with a coin holder, and a shallow tray?

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried accesssories.gmc.com yet? I have the OnStar app and that's where it takes you when you select "accessories". It might be a little pricey, but it could give you some ideas as to what's available for your new vehicle. When they first come out the accessories are limited and you might not find what you're looking for. I got the cup holder & coin purse for my 99 Tahoe that way. Hope that helps. Aloha!

OP
OP
CougarCruiser

CougarCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Have you tried accesssories.gmc.com yet? I have the OnStar app and that's where it takes you when you select "accessories". It might be a little pricey, but it could give you some ideas as to what's available for your new vehicle. When they first come out the accessories are limited and you might not find what you're looking for. I got the cup holder & coin purse for my 99 Tahoe that way. Hope that helps. Aloha!
yeah - nothing on the site as of yet.

OP
OP
CougarCruiser

CougarCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i don't think this one fits the denali. It doesn't show up in the accessories list on gmc.com.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double check the 2022. I believe that the tray came into the 2022 models. I am not imagining any major shape changed for the 2022 center console. I am waiting to get a visual on a 2022 to verifY fit.

therealbofa

Reaction score
Double check the 2022. I believe that the tray came into the 2022 models. I am not imagining any major shape changed for the 2022 center console. I am waiting to get a visual on a 2022 to verifY fit.

I have a 22 - can confirm it didn’t come with one, sadly.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it the power sliding console that is the issue? Haven’t been in a model without it but on our Yukon which has the sliding console, the interior space looks different/ shallower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd