Console organizer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine yesterda. Fits but slightly thicker on the edges than I would like. Armrest lid closes but more of a firm push. Armrest will be a tight but firm closure. I knew the tray did exist just had to find it. Thanks to the original poster with the GM accessories link. Still think it should be standa equipment but with all the supply chain issues more concerned about availabilit….at reasonable cost. Just under $70 with FedEx overnight and arrived at doorstep less than 24 hours later.

I suppose you could put a hard rubber spacer underneath the deeper compartment and Dremel Off the side rails but then you lose some under compartment storage.

Fits in the compartment perfect and snug, the side rails make the armrest lid a snugget fit than normal but still effective.

To answer some questions about whether the sliding center console makes the difference in the tray fitment…….I have the sliding center console and works fine. Next time I am at dealer I will try to find a non sliding center console model and compare….personally I don’t think so but in the interest of science.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645