Component wiring questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert.K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have 2 sets of Memphis audio 6.5's in my doors, and a set of kicker panels on the way. Think of either another set of the Memphis components( for uniformity) or a pair of focal polyglass 6.5's. Will be running the doors with a rf t400.4 and the panels with a rf t400.2( waiting on the t400.2). I see people with ungodly amounts of speakers in the doors and want to get some opinions on wiring setup. 6 mid bass and six tweeters should be enough to push over two 18's( future plans). Should I just wire as is or series/ parallel the tweeters or mid bass?

Also will be taking pics and doing right up on my build cause I'm installing second skin damplifier pro and luxury pro liner to me doors and floor behind the kicker panels too!

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have 2 sets of Memphis audio 6.5's in my doors, and a set of kicker panels on the way. Think of either another set of the Memphis components( for uniformity) or a pair of focal polyglass 6.5's. Will be running the doors with a rf t400.4 and the panels with a rf t400.2( waiting on the t400.2). I see people with ungodly amounts of speakers in the doors and want to get some opinions on wiring setup. 6 mid bass and six tweeters should be enough to push over two 18's( future plans). Should I just wire as is or series/ parallel the tweeters or mid bass?

Also will be taking pics and doing right up on my build cause I'm installing second skin damplifier pro and luxury pro liner to me doors and floor behind the kicker panels too!

Your components are wired as a set.. most companys show you the ohm rating of the PAIR not the independent ratings.. so unless you need some weird ohm load for the amp configuration then just run them as a set and got with rated loads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr