Complete Lighting/LED List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do the led upgrade will you louse the dimming ability? I want to go blue but I don't want to be blinded by them. I was looking at supper LEDs site.

KPOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Indicators(instrument panel): T1.5s - 16 total, but will vary depending on how many indicators you have operational.

Can anyone tell me what exactly he is referring to? I know it's not the dash gauges. It appears you need 4x bulbs for the HVAC, so I'm not sure what's left after that? A picture would be excellent :hands:

Phil S.

Reaction score
I am going to post in the wanted section too but I was wondering if anyone had a working map light housing they would sell to me? My kids were horsing around in the back seat and must have worked it loose, I found it on the floor but now I am pissed as I thought it was a bulb from another project I had completed and I threw it away. I never looked up to see the empty socket!

kaoticlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do the led upgrade will you louse the dimming ability? I want to go blue but I don't want to be blinded by them. I was looking at supper LEDs site.

Yes with leds you will lose your dimmer function, but I have blue leds in mine and it isn't too bright at all!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
The 95s have a different AC/heater control panel than the 96+ models. On the 95s I believe they're soldered in or just a pain to replace. The 96+ units have the twist sockets and are easily replaced.

I have a 95 and I'm trying to come up with a harness to connect the two connections the 95s have to the three the 96+s have in the AC/heater control panel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan