Color Matched or SS mudflats for '13 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenric

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am new to this forum, and I am new to owning a GM Full Size Utility Vehicle.
Have owned plenty of GM trucks, but just bought a 2013 Denali XL in Red Tintcoat with the power retractable running boards (plan to slide them back a little to clear the front flaps)

I live on a gravel (mud at times) road and so I want to install some front and rear mud flaps to protect the body. Otherwise, and I know from personal, painful, experience with other vehicles, the paint will take a hell of a beating.

I am thinking of two different ways to go, and would welcome some suggestions.

1) My first thought was some molded color matched ones but I am having a problem finding any. Does anyone know of someone that makes mud flaps color matched to Red Tintcoat?

2) My second thought, if I cannot get the color matched ones, would be stainless steel mud flaps. Would match the chrome, would be thinner so I would have to move the running boards back less. So, I would then ask if anyone has any suggestions for some real nice, durable stainless mud flaps for this vehicle? I would prefer ones that are more custom sized over the generic ones but I guess I could modify as required.

And, I guess there could be a third option to use molded black mud flaps. I am just not sure how they would look. If anyone has some pictures of black mud flaps on a Red Tintcoat truck I would appreciate seeing them.

Thanks much!

Kenric

Last edited:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I've heard mud flaps don't work with power folding running boards.

OP
OP
K

Kenric

Reaction score
Right. From the factory, the front of the boards are about flush with the rear edge of the wheel well.

However, you can easily adjust the boards rearward to make room for mud flaps.

soad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mud Flaps

I have a pair that I took of my 10 Yukon denali but they are black. Let me know if you are interested

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n