Clock Has No Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So today I'm driving and I notice NO CLOCK display on my screen.. It's a denali with the XM radio and
(outdated) navigation.
I went to settings and I can "beep" it up and down to set time, but nothing there changes or displays a number.

When I turn everything to OFF.. Then there is a clock display in the upper right hand corner but
it just displays 0:00

WTH ???? Help !!!! I went to the setting and fiddled., but couldn't find anything that did anything helpful

Thanks !!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So today I'm driving and I notice NO CLOCK display on my screen.. It's a denali with the XM radio and
(outdated) navigation.
I went to settings and I can "beep" it up and down to set time, but nothing there changes or displays a number.

When I turn everything to OFF.. Then there is a clock display in the upper right hand corner but
it just displays 0:00

WTH ???? Help !!!! I went to the setting and fiddled., but couldn't find anything that did anything helpful

Thanks !!
google the secret menu setup, you might be able to fix it that way. there are advanced settings and I think that is how the clock issue is fixed.

OP
OP
F

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
google the secret menu setup, you might be able to fix it that way. there are advanced settings and I think that is how the clock issue is fixed.
Thank You !! I googled it but came up with only 2007-2013 stuff..
Apparently my 2014 is a bit different - close, but diff
So I took my laptop out to the Yuk to try some of the things suggested...
And whatch know, It's all working normally now.... Crazy electronics
Still don't know why it wasn't working

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
07-14 Yuke are all the same less the usual feature & option changes throughout the years. 11-14 all had the same Navi and 07-10 used the same.

The websites that mention 08-13 Denali or Yukon are referring to the pick ups or Silverado / Sierra Denali. Their production was from 07-13, so the 14 Yukon & Yukon Denali sometimes get lumped in with the pick ups.

OP
OP
F

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
07-14 Yuke are all the same less the usual feature & option changes throughout the years. 11-14 all had the same Navi and 07-10 used the same.

The websites that mention 08-13 Denali or Yukon are referring to the pick ups or Silverado / Sierra Denali. Their production was from 07-13, so the 14 Yukon & Yukon Denali sometimes get lumped in with the pick ups.
I just was never able to find an exact match to my system in any of the videos
that I found online. So maybe like you said they were all from pickups, not
Yukons. The systems were very close, but not the same. Never found a "hidden"
menu on mine. But it's working now, so oh well !!!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
2014 trucks got GM’s Cue Navi system that has the self destructing touch screens.

I’ve got a few threads started on exactly what your referring to with our Esky Navi. Ultimately the cure was an oddball button push and completely disconnecting the unit from every wire in the truck.

Knock on wood, no problems for almost 2 years since then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OuttaGass