Chevy Premier vs Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been discussed and understand the cosmetic differences but an optioned out Premiere is pretty close to a base Denali. Wonder if anyone else compared them/has thoughts?

I like the Denali interior dash/colors more but for about 6k I can get similar Premier with HUD, Adaptive Cruise which the SLT doesn't let you get.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one knocks your balls over? Those options that become unused or despised will mean little if you kick yourself later for not getting the other one.

OP
OP
R

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Which one knocks your balls over? Those options that become unused or despised will mean little if you kick yourself later for not getting the other one.
Great question and easy answer. The Denali for sure.

Guess I’m just trying to find a way to not spend 80k on a car.

Tahoe5280

Reaction score

Loaded premier for the win.
Has everything the base Denali has and then some. Personally I like the Tahoe exterior more and the new interiors on the premier are gorgeous to me. Agreed the Denali interior is a bit more luxurious looking but the premier is hardly a step down at all.

I’d say if you like a chrome look and the interior is $6k better looking to you then you’ve got your decision.

Attachments

• B8916A23-EB8C-4753-B808-E0E1FF3CD6D4.jpeg
    B8916A23-EB8C-4753-B808-E0E1FF3CD6D4.jpeg
    359.5 KB · Views: 16

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
Loaded premier for the win.
Has everything the base Denali has and then some. Personally I like the Tahoe exterior more and the new interiors on the premier are gorgeous to me. Agreed the Denali interior is a bit more luxurious looking but the premier is hardly a step down at all.

I’d say if you like a chrome look and the interior is $6k better looking to you then you’ve got your decision.
Ps - a loaded Premier is going to be damn close to $80k and a similar price to the base Denali. Would look at the financing differences rather than total price…

OP
OP
R

RVAHokie

Reaction score
Ps - a loaded Premier is going to be damn close to $80k and a similar price to the base Denali. Would look at the financing differences rather than total price…
I loaded one up online for about 69k (supplier pricing). Kept the 5.3 and 20 inch wheels on it. Similarly equipped Denali with Tech and Pano is 75k.

What options do you think the premier has that the Denali doesn’t

Last edited:

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali if you're looking for the perceived social status associated with owning a baller ride. Tahoe if you just want to drive a nice ride that nobody else really cares about :p

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have a loaded premier, it has every option minus the air ride and it was $79k sticker. I looked at denali’s at that time that were equally equipped and they were $81-$84k. 5F8A3A40-BE70-4ACA-8311-30C08A54C54D.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879