Chasing Vacum Leakes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eldiablo

Reaction score
So I wanted to for sure know that I had no vacum leakes or any other kinda leakes in the newly repaired Tahoe. So I put together a smoke machine in about fifteen minutes. Used it on my tahoe, didnt find much. But , I have been chasing a intake leak on my lifted honda ridgeline for a few months. Hooked it up an whola, there it was. So, I made this thing out of stuff laying around the house and my shop. The most important thing when making one of these. The wire you use to heat it all up needs to be at two ohms. Used an old sock for a wick and stole a bottle of baby oil from the wife. It works so awesome, and it generates smoke like right now. Made a venturi and used my blow gun to push the smoke and it just rocked. Easy Peasy Guys. I ll do a quick write up if you like and post some pics really simple and you can use it for virtually anythging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019