RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I ordered a hydro dipping kit this afternoon and some new led running lights cuz my current strips are dying lol. More to do haha.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not at the end of my brakes but I'd much rather they be done before I go because this is my first road trip by myself. And I don't want to have anything to worry about on my trip. So I'm just getting them done now and then I won't have to worry about them til after the ski season.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that drive into Vegas is worth having good brakes.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love being able to add to my build thread often! Lol. Anyways, having fun with wires currently... Not! I hate wires! Had put some led strips in between my headlights and chrome grill piece summer of 2015 after I bought it. Well they were cheap and a lot of them burned out fast. In addition, the little strip trapped so much water every time I washed my Denali. So they were getting to be a pain. So I found a different style in eBay this time, incased in a cool little flexible rubber tube. So those are getting out on this afternoon. Letting the adhesive dry so I can put everything back together at the moment. But had to figure out how to wire them in properly. I'm slightly off, as the white and Amber came out backwards. But that's ok as I'm super proud of,myself for getting all the wires connected back together properly and all my oem running lights and turn signals work the way they are supposed to and the new leds work as well! Here's a pic of the old led strips. Will get shots of the new ones once I put everything back together as well as some shots of the new lights this evening when the done starts going down. The before pics are actually from last summer. So that bumper and lower piece have also been changed. I just forgot to take pics of the old led strips this afternoon before I started. Hahah

1019151640c.jpg

1019151640b.jpg