Change the color Yukon on the instrument cluster?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

therealbofa

Reaction score
Maybe a silly question - but can you change the color of the Yukon pictured on the instrument cluster? Looks like it's silver by default and I couldn't find a setting for this.

GrandTheftAudio

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe a silly question - but can you change the color of the Yukon pictured on the instrument cluster? Looks like it's silver by default and I couldn't find a setting for this.
Good evening, did you figure out if changing color/presentation is possible? Considering a purchase so interested if a solution was found

kllerzomb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the Suburban Z71, haven't found a way to change that. Takes up a lot of real estate too.

OP
OP
T

therealbofa

Reaction score
Good evening, did you figure out if changing color/presentation is possible? Considering a purchase so interested if a solution was found

No and GMC has not responded to me. Ive checked every possible setting and haven’t found anything that works.

mightymouse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't been successful with finding options to change the color either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217