Change map orientation on Nav ‘15 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpthompson84

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the orientation of the map within the navigation? I would like to make the NAV screen like Waze or any other GPS where the car is always going “upwards” and the map rotates as your direction changes but on my Tahoe navigation the car rotates but the map always stays locked in with north being on the top. Meaning if I’m driving south I’m driving down on the map versus the map changing so that south is on the top of the screen. Hopefully my question makes sense....

OP
OP
M

mpthompson84

Reaction score
Maybe yours is similar to this?

https://my.gmc.com/content/dam/gmow...rgo_van/2015-gmc-savana-navigation-system.pdf

From the NAV manual (see the last symbol on the first page below; apparently you just touch the "N" symbol to change it):

View attachment 222340
View attachment 222341

It wasn’t that but I did find my answer. Not sure how I missed it the first few times I went looking through the menu options but I actually found it today and it was a pretty clear option you can select in the NAV menu/settings

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne

Latest posts