CD stuck in factory player. How to remove???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to get a cd out of the stock radio? When i puse eject, it just keeps clicking.

tsb09000

Thread Killer
Reaction score
If it's the factory 6 disc I had a similar problem years ago. Had to pull the radio out with it still hooked up and "help" the cd out with a knife. It might ruin the cd but I haven't had any problems since. If I remember right you should be able to see the cd through a smallish hole, maybe triangle shaped, and that's where I used the knife.

Not the greatest post but that's all I can remember from it. Hope it helps though!

OP
OP
chip

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I got it figured out though.

The motor works fine (single disk), but it's not releasing the disc. I've just been using another disc to get under it and pop it up, until I can get another one this week.

gmtech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Some times with the key on pull the radio out and unplug it wait a sec. then replug it in sometimes it resets and will spit out the c/d sometimes it works and sometimes it don't dosn't hurt to try

OP
OP
chip

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too late now, I just broke it for good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo