Carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devilmk4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, anyone know where can i purchase the carpet for our trucks mine is looking terrible and i don't think that any shampoo or anything can work.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Devilmk4

stockinteriors.com

They can send you samples. I have Pewter and went with a Dark Grey which still matched up with the carpet on the back of the seat.

Here's a link to my build thread to see the old and new carpet as well I did the headliner at the same time. World of difference in look and smell.

I got the mass backing and make sure and get a new pair of HD shears. That mass backing is thick and will just laugh at normal scissors.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/fosscores-2006-tahoe-build-thread.65729/page-14

OP
OP
Devilmk4

Devilmk4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow.. What a difference with the new carpet i just ordered some samples to check which one to go with.. Thanks alot

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are welcome.

Have fun with the swap out when the time comes. Give a shout if you need any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr