Cargo space measurments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harcix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi.
Can anyone tell me, whats the length in in/cm (2nd row seats, being captain or bench, folded away to back, 3rd row seats removed) here. Im planning to rent one and sleep in the back on the trip (2 persons on an air mattress) and im trying to figure out if it will be sufficient.
tahoe.jpg

Thank you

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi.
Can anyone tell me, whats the length in in/cm (2nd row seats, being captain or bench, folded away to back, 3rd row seats removed) here. Im planning to rent one and sleep in the back on the trip (2 persons on an air mattress) and im trying to figure out if it will be sufficient.
tahoe.jpg

Thank you

Based on the picture I am guessing you are asking about a Tahoe, rather then a Suburban? My measurement is not totally accurate as I was not planning on removing and folding all of my seats, but with a quick check of the tape measure, it looks to be at least 68 inches from the back lift gate to the second row fold. Keep in mind that with bucket seats there is a small (several inch) drop-off where the center "runway" (walkway) is. Not sure if this is the same with the bench seat.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GKasey