cargo cover search

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Waddington

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a cargo cover/ shade for my 03 Tahoe LT 2WD. Black or grey.
Any ideas where to look? Thanks.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay maybe, or if one of the online dealers have one in stock, part of the problem is when you find one out in the wild you can never tell what the heck it fits or goes to.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found the tan one for my 2006 xl on Craigslist. Got it for a good deal. Check CL, and I’ve heard there’s mention finding stuff like that on wish and letgo. Check those too. Just make sure if you find one on those that you check with the seller to ensure it’s for a tahoe and not a burb or XL as for some reason the long wheel base ones are slightly wider than the standard wheel base ones.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I found the tan one for my 2006 xl on Craigslist. Got it for a good deal. Check CL, and I’ve heard there’s mention finding stuff like that on wish and letgo. Check those too. Just make sure if you find one on those that you check with the seller to ensure it’s for a tahoe and not a burb or XL as for some reason the long wheel base ones are slightly wider than the standard wheel base ones.
Because they use different mounting points. Iirc, the Suburbans and XL's are around 66 inches long, uncompressed. I think the Tahoes are around 64 or 65 inches uncompressed. I had a few but they were all for Suburbans. And don't let anyone tell you that a cover will work for both--it won't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts