Can't get text messages on 2015 Denali???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grodsky25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can't get text messages

I just picked up a 2015 Yukon SLT. Can't get the text messages to come through to the truck. I see that some say they are getting it by adding it. How do you get that feature added?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Did you figure this out? I am having the same issue??

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

How did you add it?

mickeyk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am new at this, so can you explain how you were able to get this on your vehicle?

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Mine has it, but I added it along with the ability to input addresses, play movies while driving etc.
I am new to this so can you please explain how you got this added?

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

I am so upset because I purchased this brand new truck for all the stuff I read was on it and now I am finding out now if it is there. I purchased it with 2 miles in it, in April.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator