Cancelled order placed in june and found a 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ralphtt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 4wd fail again Saturday I was close to a GM dealer ,not "my dealer"and I ask the guy in service to reset the transfer. Case and they did in 10 minutes. I give 50$ the the technician and he was happy.

In what manner did your 4wd fail? I have experienced the "Service 4wd" warning on the dash. When this happens I can feel the 4wd binding up on pavement.

Is this what you mean? Or do you have other 4wd problems?
Thanks!

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In what manner did your 4wd fail? I have experienced the "Service 4wd" warning on the dash. When this happens I can feel the 4wd binding up on pavement.

Is this what you mean? Or do you have other 4wd problems?
Thanks!
Yes, service 4wd 3 time already. Hard to make close turn.

OP
OP
J

JayBanks9

Reaction score
Nice ride. Are you happy with the ride quality? I am worried about the ride quality with 4wd. 20 inch wheels.... Right?

I am. I have the 22s on it. A little vibration on really gritty roads, but fine on ok roads and great on the interstate.

Only issue I have is my mirrors dont fold in automatically and ive gone into the settings and it is on for auto fold. Any tips? My audi as soon as it locks the mirrors go in. I figured this would be the same.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am. I have the 22s on it. A little vibration on really gritty roads, but fine on ok roads and great on the interstate.

Only issue I have is my mirrors dont fold in automatically and ive gone into the settings and it is on for auto fold. Any tips? My audi as soon as it locks the mirrors go in. I figured this would be the same.
Yes pressing twice and the 2nd time keep press and they fold

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithMO