Found this beauty on the lot this week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Duke71

Duke71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the satin steel. It is a great color. I would have loved to find one of those. The white does look sharp, though. Looking at getting some black wheels, maybe with machined accents. Not sure I want to delete all the chrome but gloss black wheels would look good, I think!

PaulGA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would bet that a pillar off SLT would fit Denali. Also be same color. That metal pillar under plastic is probably stamped same for all.
I was looking at the pic and then at my truck and theres a speaker on the bottom of the A pillar on the denali. Still a super strange omission to me. My mom is short and has trouble pulling herself up into the truck.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the pic and then at my truck and theres a speaker on the bottom of the A pillar on the denali. Still a super strange omission to me. My mom is short and has trouble pulling herself up into the truck.
I have 2017 Denali and it has that handle on it on passenger side.

YukonMom4USA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found this 2022 Yukon SLT on the lot this week after months of looking! I even placed an order for a Denali about a month ago but it has not yet been picked up.

I’ve been stalking my local dealer because they will sell at msrp (no markup) if you are in the same county. Saw it online, called the sales lady I’ve been taking to for weeks, she didn’t answer so I drove there. It was still available. She got the keys for me as another guy came in to look for it. I had the keys, so I won

It was a factory order that the customer changed his mind on. It had everything I wanted except for 4wd. But I’m in FL and hardly ever use that anyway. Husband has a F250 Tremor for towing our boat.

So far, I love it! It has the premium package so lots of options. It’s smooth and quiet, has enough power for me with the 5.3 and no premium gas. Love the digital dash and I like the wireless Apple car play.

I do have the stop/start but I don’t find it as annoying as the Ford version. No heated steering wheel, but again, I’m in FL so I’ll live. Thankfully does have the 360 camera and the park assist. She’s a big one! Lol.

It has the dark walnut/ slate interior. I can’t figure out what color floor liners to order - anyone know which GMC ones match the best?

View attachment 364731View attachment 364732
Gorgeous truck! Is that summit white or the frost tricoat?

I’m still waiting for my summit white XL SLT that was supposed to be produced this week. I hope it arrives before baby #4!!!!

OP
OP
Duke71

Duke71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Gorgeous truck! Is that summit white or the frost tricoat?

I’m still waiting for my summit white XL SLT that was supposed to be produced this week. I hope it arrives before baby #4!!!!
Summit White. I didn’t think I wanted white but in person I decided I really liked it!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Looks Awesome in Summit White! Glad it all worked well for you. My Tahoe is Summit White and would get that same color again.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summit White. I didn’t think I wanted white but in person I decided I really liked it!
I agree and when I see one of these I'm always surprised at how good they look in white plus it is the most practical for hiding finish flaws, it's the coolest, literally, and no cost option always.

THarber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tasca is a good dealership and they're growing. I've purchased several from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kentf3