can someone recommend a good flip down lcd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the rear of the 'hoe? this summer we'll be taking a lot of trips either camping or to the coast and need something to keep my 2yr old occupied. i don't need anything big and would like it to look like it came that way, nice and clean. thanks!!

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a set of 7in headrest monitors in tan leather headrests i am selling for $125 they work perfect just need head sets which you can get for around $20 each pm me for more info

Biggwaukegan

Banned
Reaction score
yo.....I gotta 19 in the back of the hoe. Id sell it for 250..but really just go buy it new off ebay for close to that. TKO is the brand and its crystal clear with the movies on. Or when jamming the 360

FAT SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got Myron and Davis headrests in my hoe. I like the look of headrests more than a flip down looks cleaner in my opinion.

Strongie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with Feirenheight. Midlevel dvd player, not the cheapest but no where near as expensive as Audivox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcruz71