CAI help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
So I just bought a SLP system for my truck and got it today but there is no where for the hose to go into the tube? Anyone know if the hose is a useless part? Thanks

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well there is a reason the air going into that tube is filtered in the first place. I forgot what it goes to.

CincinnatiZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There most definitely should be a bung on the intake tube to connect the vacuum line. Are you sure the SLP part number is for your truck? Im sure u dont want to drill a hole in your new intake... Id call SLP or who you got it from.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly the guy I bought this from has been nothing but problems. And theres really no help on SLPS website but I talked to a guy saying they would gladly send everything out new but no other communication.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That tube is for the pcv fresh air intake, just go to you local parts store and grab a small valve cover air filter and put it on the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sparky78

Latest posts