Cadillac Smooth ride suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my colleagues at work has a Cadillac . 2007 model I believe. He says it is the best ride so far for him. He previously drove Tahoe's and Yukon's. My question is this. Can the Cadillac provide a ride experience better than the Auto-ride suspension which is found in the LT Tahoe's or Yukons? I am seriously thinking of switching to Cadillac if the ride is that much better for whatever reason. If someone could provide details or even just a first hand experience comparing ride quality between the 3 models (Yukon, Tahoe, Escalade)?? I realize the ride quality might compromise the tow capability (maybe not) given that the Cadillac technology is more expensive. I am willing to pay for a Cadillac that has better technological feature in the way of towing and suspension...instead of settling for lesser technology with the Tahoe's and Yukon's which seem to gear more towards offering a better value.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the difference is the Escalades have slightly better shocks/ride control, otherwise it's the same for everything else, 6.2l instead of the 5.3 so more horse's too.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Caddys have the magnetic ride contol, a Tahoe would have to be a high level model, as a Yukon would be a Denali. Lower models do have a comfort ride package that is pretty common though.