Cadillac his and hers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, if it is as all as popular as it may seem, might will be for sale very soon...

OP
OP

04chase

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. The escalade came how it is . I have just added the brakes and full 3m crystalline tint all around along with all weather floor liners.

Just got a quote for all chrome to be gloss black for 750 from the local wrap shop. Think ill jump on this as it includes the grill.

I've done all my past vehicles and messed with the window trim. I can do it but don't have the extra time needed to do everything. It would take me a full day no doubt.

I may be going to 24s when tires are shot but I really like the ride quality and don't want to change that much. I expect the drop to firm it up a little but not much . I'd actually expect the swap to 24s be more of a change than a drop.

I would like to find a matching set of rear caliper to install but don't want slotted or drilled rotors. Thinking a set of cts v 4 piston rear calipers could work well with some brackets and larger diameter rotors.

Going to wait on power adders for now. This may be the first vehicle I actually kept the warranty on. I will disable the a.f.m. though.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little update, this past weekend i spent some time with our new to us 17 burb...i may take back what i originally said about this particular wheel.

after a god wash and quick polish with mothers ultimate polish, the wheels cleaned up very well. still need to remove and do the inner barrels, but i think i may run them with a larger tire and level. everyone else i saw with them, they look good...ours were just slightly abused and not cared for very well, leaving them very flat looking in color. that has changed !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924