Buying a new Tahoe (or any car)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you buying a new vehicle i never recomend trading in yer older vehicle if its possible you should alwasy sell it privately youll come out at least a grand or two ahead

Got-Boost?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got Boost, just happy I got my Tahoe for that price. I know others who have said "okay" to a low balled price on their trade and ended up paying what they owed the bank on their trade, pus the price of a their new car. I include the trade because that is how much less I had to pay for the new Tahoe. I could have paid $5200.00 more in addition to the 44k. All about the savings. Getting more than what your trade is worth in my opinion is a big deal.

True, just depends on the deal and how they run the numbers. They can give you $5,200 more for your trade but also charge you $5,200 more for the new one. That's why it's important to post a breakdown of all the numbers and categories..;)

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

if you buying a new vehicle i never recomend trading in yer older vehicle if its possible you should alwasy sell it privately youll come out at least a grand or two ahead

Depends on your state and tax benefits. Also depends on value of trade..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667