Busy day.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Woke up at 10am and went to my dad's to paint my Esky spoiler and saw this in the driveway:

IMG_4070.jpg

My dad traded his 07 Tundra for a 2010 Sierra SLE2 4x4. THANK GOD, lmao. I really like the dash/gauges, Bluetooth and USB port, but the best thing about it in my opinion is that it's paid for, like his Tundra was. The company he sold one of his businesses to gave him this truck as part of the deal. They were going to ship him a 2010 Silverado LTZ with all the options, from NY, but he chose not to wait (I would have).

Since I'm getting new Escalade mirrors, I have a question. Can I take the mirror glass off my Tahoe mirrors and put them on his truck to give him heated mirrors with turn signal? Currently he just has the mirrors with no features.

Moving on, I shipped out BC Lightning's bench seats which were a pain to box but we got them! Also installed my Escalade 3rd brake light.

IMG_4073.jpg

Today was very, very hectic.

TXTech11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can just swap out the glass and it will work.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that's what I've read.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope so. He's definitely not big into modding at all, he repeatedly said today that it's fine stock so I won't bother him too much. But he does want the heated seat kit (he has titanium leather but not heated), and turn signal mirrors.

Or, will the Tahoe mirror assemblies work on a Sierra?

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Compare your old mirrors with his. I bet you have pretty good odds that they can be swapped.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks. The black handles/mirrors are bugging me but he likes it the way it is so I won't bother him to change it haha. My old mirrors should work with his but I know he'd hate to take it all apart to find out they don't for some reason. I understand he'd have to buy a new driver's door switch for one with power-fold mirrors right?

As for selling mine, we're not sure yet, and if I do they may come without mirror caps (or with black textured), and no glass because those might be put on his new truck. He owned an auto body repair business btw carcrz.

I really like the 3rd brake light mod, money well spent IMO. Once I get my Esky mirrors painted and installed, I think I'll be done modding the exterior. At least for a really good while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts