Bumper Guard Possibilities...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#1 - Go Rhino (in black)

IMO the bullbar won't give you the "PPV" look, more of an off-road style, I also don't think bullbars look good on the nnbs anyway tho

Attachments

• 2008_Tahoe_GoRhino.jpg
    2008_Tahoe_GoRhino.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... Iʻm leaning more towards the Go Rhino... I found it on ebay for pretty cheap...

Black Market: It was around the same price I have been seeing elsewhere but the shipping was almost double!!! But thanks for your help!!!

lbouisseyjr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put on a go rhino 3000 grille guard with wraparounds onto my tahoe. It looks great on there..you can see it on my profile picture. Paid $675 both product and shipping. A bit pricey but in my opinion it is worth it.

Silver Trooper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you haven't bought your push bumper yet, I recently purchased the Go Rhino in black from Amazon and only paid $231 and it included free shipping! Check Amazon as the price does fluctuate up and down. The cheapest I saw tonight was $244 shipped free.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cort84