Brush Guard on 03 Denali...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wade

Reaction score
Any pictures of them? Or is it not a thing to do for the Denali? I never have seen one on one.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I personally am not a fan of brush guards on any vehicle. I don't see the purpose of them unless you intend to go offroading and use them for what they are intended for and don't like the way they look. I tried finding some pics of it on a Denali just to help out but couldn't. I say don't do it.

MikeTheApeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally am not a fan of brush guards on any vehicle. I don't see the purpose of them unless you intend to go offroading and use them for what they are intended for and don't like the way they look. I tried finding some pics of it on a Denali just to help out but couldn't. I say don't do it.

For the record, a lot of the brush guards out there...not saying the Tahoe / Yukon ones fall into this category cause I don't know how they mount...will actually CAUSE MORE DAMAGE if you hit something with them on. If they are not mounted solid to the frame, they cave into the hood and cause more damage.

I have a bull bar on my Grand, but that really was more for scrape protection and to give me a mounting spot for my lights.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks poserish on a denali since they are AWD. It'd be like putting knobby tires on an audi; yeah all four wheels are driven but its not really what they had in mind

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is one running around my area and i just dont like the look of it... not on a denali... just doesnt look right

Kristian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got a lightbar on my tahoe. Don't know if thats exactly what you're looking for, but most tahoes got them around here (mostly to install those extra lights in).

Attachments

• SDC10004.jpg
    SDC10004.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 24

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen a few around town. I'm not a big fan of the wrap-around ones, but they look OK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr