Brightness of A/C controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unusualtomato

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It seems like my 07 tahoe has a tough time telling whether the display on the air conditioning should be bright or not so i can rarely see the temp during the day. Anyone know why this is? I can see it toggle between bright/dim during the day when it shouldnt be

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like my 07 tahoe has a tough time telling whether the display on the air conditioning should be bright or not so i can rarely see the temp during the day. Anyone know why this is? I can see it toggle between bright/dim during the day when it shouldnt be

Anything blocking or obstructing the light sensor on the dash? Did you adjust dimmer switch? If so, it just might be time for a new module. There might be an internal code that you can pull with a scan tool that can read BCM codes.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue off and on. Sometimes it's bright, sometimes you can barely see it.o_O:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts