Brake Pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My yukon needs new front brake pads, went to the dealer and they wanted 180 for them. Are they trying to pull a fast one on me? Pops told me that the brand bendix were good anybody tried those?

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
WAY to much. They're probably just going to do AC Delco Pads as well. You can get some EBC yellow stuff pads for around 120$ and its very easy to install them yourself. Id skip that deal

OP
OP
edgaranah1

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WAY to much. They're probably just going to do AC Delco Pads as well. You can get some EBC yellow stuff pads for around 120$ and its very easy to install them yourself. Id skip that deal

EBC brake pads? never heard of them are they good?

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
IMO they're the best pad. They come in different levels and price ranges. When I bought my truck it had stock everything and when I put on the rims I put on a BBK and used hawk and EBC and the EBC I liked alot. MUCH better than the stock pads. Check em out, I really havn't herd any negatives on them.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
when we service state police cruisers, all they use is bendix period.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
I just put greenstuff 7000 from EBC on my 07 Tahoe about a month ago. This is the second time I have used them and they work great for me. Cost is cheap, $100-$125 range and low dust too.

s--k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hawk brake pads are made in the USA. It is getting hard to source USA brake pads from other brand names as Asian continues to capture more of that market.

EBC is made in England (although not all their rotors are).

Both companies have a strong reputation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autom8ted