Boutique Detail cleaners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

07whitetahoe

Reaction score
Just ordered an Adam's sample kit, some new wash mitts, and two bucket grit guards. pretty excited!

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i hear adams makes a nice QD...but right now I am in love with CHemical Guy's Speed wipe QD...it works so wonderful and the smell is heavenly...

Finally someone not going into the "adams" trend!

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha pshh alright

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I'm just playing man

OP
OP

07whitetahoe

Reaction score
How much did that set you back?

If you look on the website, grit guards are 10, I got the bigger wash mitts, they were $10, which is what I pay at wal-mart for the ***** ones that shed on everything they touch. The sample kit has 7 sample bottles and their recent video set on dvd for 25.00. After using a lot of them I am in love with them to be honest. The QD smells like bubblegum

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you look on the website, grit guards are 10, I got the bigger wash mitts, they were $10, which is what I pay at wal-mart for the ***** ones that shed on everything they touch. The sample kit has 7 sample bottles and their recent video set on dvd for 25.00. After using a lot of them I am in love with them to be honest. The QD smells like bubblegum

Yeah I got my grit guards from eBay and I love my Griots wash pads. They're huge and $15 for the two.
qavytadu.jpg
Lucky to have their Flagship store here in WA.

That seems like a really good price for the Adams starter kit. Is that kinda like your first hit for free from the drug dealer before you get hooked on an expensive habit? :D. My buddy's brother sells Adams products.

Have anyone ever used this product?
8uja4uvy.jpg

OP
OP

07whitetahoe

Reaction score
I'm hooked, the sampler was nice. I cleaned my trek roadie with the QD and it smells like bubble gum while riding, love it!

Since then I ordered a whole bunch more stuff. Looking forward for a full detail on the hoe, have a lot of rail dust to get off. Wash, removal of rail dust, clay, glaze, and wax.

The clay bar won't take that stuff off, so I got the carpro Iron x. Man does that stuff stink!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9

Latest posts