Both Front Heated Seats Not Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello All, I am writting this post after I have read so many posts regarding this topic. I tried to find anyone who had faced with a similar problem but out of luck.

Mine is a 2007 Yukon and the problem is both sides driver and passenger heated seat cushions and backs are not warming up, both switches appear to be functional and they stay lit when its activated and turns off properly when pressed. They don't turn off on their own like I read in other posts.
I also checked the 2nd row and its working fine on both sides, the cushion gets warmed up. but the problem is only on the front. I took out the front driver seat today inspected the wiring remove the cushion trim and looked for sign of damage and everything looks fine.
So anyone have any ideas or options that I can try??? :hmmm2:

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your fuses? I know you said the switches light up when you turn them on, but I'd still check all my fuses since its BOTH seats that stopped working.

OP
OP
michiganlebnani
Reaction score
I was able to find a 30 A fuse in the fuse box inside the vehicle by the driver door in the left side of the dash. It says that this is for the cool seats I am hoping that this is the one, but i tested it and it's ok. There is another 25 A fuse down in the foot pan near the brake pedal and that one is ok too.
But I can't seem to find one just for the heated seats! Any other idea?

Asylum9

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought an 07 escalade and I'm having the same problem. The day I bought it I noticed the heated / cooling seats weren't working so I called the gm salesman, he told me to bring it in and they would fix it.
Well turns out the climate control module under the passenger seat is bad and needs replaced ($400) needless to say they won't fix it now. This may be your problem also.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All, I am writting this post after I have read so many posts regarding this topic. I tried to find anyone who had faced with a similar problem but out of luck.

Mine is a 2007 Yukon and the problem is both sides driver and passenger heated seat cushions and backs are not warming up, both switches appear to be functional and they stay lit when its activated and turns off properly when pressed. They don't turn off on their own like I read in other posts.

I also checked the 2nd row and its working fine on both sides, the cushion gets warmed up. but the problem is only on the front. I took out the front driver seat today inspected the wiring remove the cushion trim and looked for sign of damage and everything looks fine.

So anyone have any ideas or options that I can try??? :hmmm2:

Same issue with my Yukon, I have a 2007 Denali. Did you ever find out what the issue was?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OuttaGass