Borla Exhaust from GM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats that looks really really nice.

The Denali and Escalade have this black lip that wraps around the back end under the bumper. Not sure what it is or if it has any purpose but your Tahoe doesn't have this. I searched for some 2015 Suburbans pic online and it doesn't look like they have them either. So it looks like the design will not be the same for the Denali. I wish that stupid lip wasn't there because i like the way yours looks a lot.

msj724

Reaction score
Thanks all. Yeah they are the 24" black/machined Sierra wheels from Factory Reproductions. 24x10 on 305/35 24 tires with no rubbing. I will get some sound as soon as I can. Is uploading video the same as photos? Never tried it.

NickTahoe15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks all. Yeah they are the 24" black/machined Sierra wheels from Factory Reproductions. 24x10 on 305/35 24 tires with no rubbing. I will get some sound as soon as I can. Is uploading video the same as photos? Never tried it.

I think it would be easiest if you have a YouTube account. You can upload it there and just post the link here.

OP
OP
C

CDallasAtor

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Happen to get that video done yet? I'm waiting as patiently as possible over here haha

msj724

Reaction score
Sorry everyone......I will get it done soon. I have two small boys so my weekends and evenings are filled with kid birthday parties, flag football and soccer games and practices. I don't have a you tube account so I will make one and get a video up there soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtidd

Latest posts