Body lean question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've notice for the past 2-3 years that my truck leans to he left a bit when you're standing behind it. I recently put my 22's back on with new tires and the left one is rubbing. I can see the scrape marks on the left wheel well and I remember hearing the scrape while hitting some dips at highway speed. Could this be as simple as a bad shock? The right one doesn't seem to be rubbing.

OP
OP
the 18th letter

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just painted the wheel wells and didn't notice anything, but I'll check again as you sometimes miss shit when you're not looking for it.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha yea, the one guy on here had a few broken packs and never realized it until he did something under there as well. Im not sure if broken packs has anything to do with a "lean" but its a start lol.

OP
OP
the 18th letter

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I stopped by my mechanic yesterday and he seem to think it's a suspension problem, CONO! Sagging leafs in the rear. ( I ain't about to fix that ish! ) He's going to do a wheel alignment next week and said he can crank the front a bit to alleviate the rub on the fenders when I hit bumps at highway speed. Not sure if I want that as I like how my truck sits now. It is higher in the back than in the front. When it rains it pours!

OP
OP
the 18th letter

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Money is tight and I don't really like the 22's anyway, plan on selling them in the fall and going with a 20' rim next spring. So I may just crank it up a notch until then as long as it's not retarded looking! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts