Body Control Module?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddie08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have some gremlins to on my 08 Hybrid. Decided to replace my negative cable with one leg of it going to G100 ground I believe. Pulled off front bumper and grill and found the wire caught up in the "bushing". In fact both left and right grounds were caught up in the "bushings". Bad design on location or another hack like yours put it back so those wires would be crushed. Since its cold here to I will find out by next week if it has resolved my issues.

OP
OP
Mrfix71

Mrfix71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I have to remove the bumper and all to get to the ground, I may go ahead and run a different supplementary one. So far, I am making headway with various subsystems actually having different causes. Weird that they all occurred withing weeks of each other! Plus I suddenly have a tire with multiple leaks...not repairable.

However, I cannot figure out how to get my digital display to light up. It will occasionally for a moment, but go out again. My brain has been shutting down on me looking at the schematics and all. :Stupid Me:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz