Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great build man def following. I love the hyper silver. Wheel looks 10x better. My first tahoe I got a decade ago was a 2001 Z71 in your exact color and it was by far the most comfortable interior I've ever had. Seriously debating getting another one (05-06 Z71 version) in summit white one day.

Last edited:
OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate it guys... I'm enjoying the new look and really excited to see these things on the Tahoe.

Unfortunately, I have to wait a little for the drop since I am a couple hundred short at the moment for the 3/5. This is going to drive me insane. Hopefully I can sell some of the parts I had from the Colorado's to make up the difference.

And yes, this thing is freaking comfy.. I've never been in a vehicle so.. plush? Seats are really soft and my ass is spoiled now. lol

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When this body style came out in 2000 it had different leather seats. It changed in 2003 and got even more comfy so you have the better ones lol.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to have the comfy seats... So is my ass.

I'm also happy to announce that I have picked up the solution to my altitude issues...

3/5-6 just ordered from Tony.

Such excite.
Most badassery.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right... cost after cost after cost is now finished with the wheel/tire setup. Hate the little extra ******** costs that always pop up.

Tires are mounted and balanced and will be going on Mr. G soon, like tomorrow or Friday.

9f1J7B.jpg

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right... cost after cost after cost is now finished with the wheel/tire setup. Hate the little extra ******** costs that always pop up.

Tires are mounted and balanced and will be going on Mr. G soon, like tomorrow or Friday.

9f1J7B.jpg

Im assuming theres really no winter where you live. Am i correct?

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really. We get some snow but not much. Hell, we just got our first snowfall yesterday. We may have snow for the next month or two, but not enough where the roads are constantly covered.

Why do you ask?

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really. We get some snow but not much. Hell, we just got our first snowfall yesterday. We may have snow for the next month or two, but not enough where the roads are constantly covered.

Why do you ask?
Putting those slamin ass rins on in the winter, arent you worried about salt? Why no winter rims?! Lol thats why i asked about snow

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Putting those slamin ass rins on in the winter, arent you worried about salt? Why no winter rims?! Lol thats why i asked about snow
ah... Makes sense. I forgot about salt lol. Like I said, it usually doesn't get bad at all here. And they don't really know how to prep the roads so there isn't a ton of salt on them. I may eventually pick up a winter set, but right now (and due to the climate we generally have) I'm not terribly worried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts